How to Make A Bow Hairstyle
1. Brush to remove any tangles or snags
2. Pull your hair back into a ponytail. Instead of pulling the ponytail all the way through, create a loop using about half to three quarters of the hair in the ponytail, leaving a long loose end. Tuck the loose end into the elastic to keep the loop in place
3. Divide the looped hair. Section off your hair into two evenly distributed sections
4. Create the middle piece of the bow. Take the loose strand of hair in front of the bow and pull it back over and through the middle of your bow sections.
5. Tuck the strands of hair securely into the hair tie. You may need to use a little hairspray to keep the hair in place but try to stuff as much of the top strand into the hair tie as possible.
6. Secure the strand with bobby pins. Push at least three or four pins into the strand and into the hair tie to connect the entire piece.
7. Fluff out the bow. Use a teasing comb or your fingers to fluff the hair. This is where you shape and create the actual bow.