Long Hairstyles How To Exclusive
1. Sweep all your hair to one side. (If you’re a righty, I recommend pulling it to the right.)
2. Divide into two sections. (You would use three for a traditional braid.)
3. Pull a very small portion of hair from one side and bring it over to the other side.
4. Repeat this process; back and forth between the two sides.
5. Continue until you’ve reached the desired length, then tie with a band.
*6. She shows a fun way to pull hair back in an “English Rose” style, but this is optional.