low bun hair tutorial
1. tease the crown of your head to get some volume
2. divide your hair into two sections
3. Starting with the left side, twist the hair all the way down and coil it up in a bun in the middle of your head
4. Secure with a clear elastic and 2-3 pins
5. Then twist and coil the right side all the way down. Wrap that section around the first bun we have created. Secure with 5-6 bobby pins
Optional: If you want a messier one, just pull some strands out and don’t place the coils as neatly around each other.