Loosely Curled Chignon
How To :
– Separate a section of hair at the top of your head and clip it out of the way.
– Curl all of the rest of your hair in whichever direction you’d like.
– Separate the curled hair into two equal sections (left and right) and twist them until you reach your ends.
– Keep twisting them together and overlap the two sections over and over to create a loose bun at the back of your head.
– Pin the bun in place using strong bobby pins. Don’t make it too tight on the sides.
– Take down the section of hair at the top of your head and curl it all going back and away from your face.
– Loosely separate the curls with your fingers.
– Bring the curled hair at the top of your head back towards your bun and twist the ends so you can pin it into place.
– Loosely pin the top section towards the back using hair pins. The look should be loose and have a little bit more volume at the top than on the sides.