How to Make a Cascade Waterfall Braid
1. Prepare hair for braiding. Hair will braid best when fully cleaned and brushed
2. Brush out any knots with a wide tooth comb
3. Part your hair in the middle.
4. Section off the top third of your hair. Begin sectioning from your forehead and part. Use the wide tooth comb to section off your hair and hold the section in one hand.
5. Divide the section into three parts.
6. Braid the hair toward the back of your head in a French braid style
7. Create that “waterfall” look. When you’ve reached the last part of the first braid section, drop the last strand of hair. This will make it look like the hair is cascading from the braid
8. Continue the waterfall look, pick up a new strand of hair located next to the strand you’ve dropped to replace that strand.
9. Continue braiding by cascading the braid toward the middle of the head.
10. Secure the braid with bobby pins if needed
11. Braid the remaining “tail” until you run out of hair