Chalked Crown Hairstyle
How To :
– Starting with a side part, french braid the side with more hair. Keep the french braid against your head until you’ve reached the ear, then continue the braid away from the head.
– Braid the other side in a loose braid starting at ear height (leave some hair down below the braid to hang over your ears).
– Pull the braid across the front of your head and pin it in to the french braid so that it is secure across your forehead like a head band (tuck the ends of the braid into the french braid to make it look like one continued braid around the head).
– Pull the french braid around the back of the head and pin it in to the opposite braid.
– Use different colours of Kevin Murphy Color Bugs or any hair chalk to add colour to the braided crown!